Looking for a game of chance with a difference? Triple Chance Hi-Lo is a unique game available online. Try it at one of the best casinos on the Internet, Casino-Mate . Read on to discover more about this luck-based guessing game and how to play.
Triple Chance Hi-Lo is a game of chance created by software developer, Play’n Go, which follows a slightly similar format to the fruit machines you find in the UK. It’s a unique take on a luck-based game, providing a refreshing change from spinning the reels of the pokies or stamping bingo cards.
The aim is to correctly predict whether the next spin of a reel will result in a higher or lower number than the one already showing, with numbers on the reels range from one to 13. For example, if the reel is displaying the number seven, and you place a bet on the ‘hi’ button, the number after the spin would need to be larger than seven in order for you to win. If the reels land on a lower number, you lose your wager.
Payouts vary depending on the number currently shown on the reel, with current payouts clearly displayed on the screen so you always know what you stand to win.
How to play Triple Chance Hi-Lo
Learning the rules of Triple Chance Hi-Lo is easy. If you are an international player you can follow these instructions to play Triple Chance Hi-Lo. Australians cannot legally play the game at online casinos as of September 2017.
Play’n Go’s Triple Chance Hi-Lo is an instant-play game found at Casino Mate. Once you’ve signed up and made a cash deposit to your account, you can play Triple Chance Hi-Lo for real money by following these instructions:
- Use the arrows to set the size of your bet. Minimum bets start at $0.50, with maximum bets capped at $5.00. Once your desired bet is in place, hit the start button to play.
- There are three reels to choose from, so you need to decide which reel to play before each spin. Click on either the ‘hi’ or ‘lo’ button above the reel to place your bet, and the reels will then spin automatically.
- If your prediction is correct, your winnings will automatically be added to your bankroll. You can use these accumulative winnings to continue playing for higher payouts, or hit the collect button to cash in your wins and start from scratch.
- If you don’t like the numbers that appear on the reels before you place your first bet, you can hit the ‘shuffle’ button up to three times before you start a new game, giving you the chance to produce better starting numbers on the reels.
- If the resulting number after the spin is the same as the starting number (e.g. if it starts on a five and subsequently lands on a five) whether you guessed hi or lo your guess is deemed as incorrect and you lose your wager.
This is an RNG (random number generated) game, so all results on the reels are produced randomly. In Triple Chance Hi-Lo, all three reels spin at the same time but work independently of each other, so it’s possible for more than one reel to display the same number at the same time.
Triple Chance Hi-Lo comes with an average RTP of 96% and a jackpot potential of 10,000 coins. It’s well worth a try for a break between other casino games and can provide a good source of entertainment for a bit of a kick.
Where to play Triple Chance Hi-Lo for real money
Triple Chance Hi-Lo is a pretty niche game, and is nowhere near as popular as other games of chance like the pokies or keno, but it is starting to gain popularity around the globe. Unfortunately, Australian’s won’t be able to play this game online or find it at a land-based casino. If the gambling laws change, you will be able to access the exciting and unique game which provides an alternative to traditional card games.
International players can find Play’n Go’s version of Triple Chance Hi-Lo available at Casino-Mate, which is one of the most reputable, safest casinos on the Web.
It’s available for instant-play directly over your Web browser with no downloads required, and can also be sampled for free in demo mode before committing to any real money bets. Casino-Mate accepts instant deposits in AUD, using trusted payment methods like Visa, MasterCard, Neteller, Skrill and Paysafecard, and you can also use your real money deposits to play other casino games like blackjack, roulette, poker, baccarat and the pokies.